Blue Sky Ranch offers the most diverse set of trails in the greater Park City area devoted to horseback riding. Blue Sky Ranch now encompasses over 3,500 acres, and provides our guests with an experience of a "sense of solitude" that can only come at Blue Sky.
We are: "The Horse Place"
Our professional and local wranglers are ready to provide memories that last a lifetime. Blue Sky Ranch is located 15 minutes East of Park City and 45 minutes from the Salt Lake City International Airport. All of the horseback rides we offer can be customized to our guests wants and needs. Children must be at least 8 years old. Weight limit of 250 pounds strictly enforced.
Exciting news about horseback riding at Blue Sky Ranch...
Pony Express: 1-hour trail ride, $75/person
- A relaxing way to enjoy the ranch, suitable for all riding levels.
Canyon and Creek Ride: 2-hour trail ride, $110/person
- Wander through the deep cannyons and creek trails with your Blue Sky Wrangler. Fun for all riding levels.
Tavern Retreat: 2 ½-hour trail ride and lunch, $125/person
- Enjoy scenic views of the Wasatch front stopping for lunch at Tavern Blue Sky.
Sunrise Ride: 2-hour early morning ride, $145/person
- Watch the sun come up on the open range. An Unforgettable experience.
The Cowboy Way: 3-hours of cattle work and trail ride, $175/person
- A truly unique opportunity to experience the way of a cowhand. Gather and sort cows with our Blue Sky cowboys, and then head out on the open range.
Ranch Ride: Half day (4-hours) ride, $195/person
- For more experienced riders, get out and experience Blue Sky Ranch on and off trail.
Little Buckaroos Horsemanship: 1-hour, $85/child
- Introduction to horsemanship, grooming, tack and a lead line ride. Perfect for children aged 3 to 8 years old. Bring a camera!
Natural Horsemanship Experience: 2-hours, $150/person or 4-hours, $250/person
- For those seeking a better understanding of Natural Horsemanship. You will spend time with your personal wrangler in our arena, and then head out on the trail with your new skills. Based off of our wranglers discretion, more experienced riders can trot and cantor with our horses.
*We opreate every Wednesday through Sunday by reservation only.
*All riders must sign a waiver of liability and equine rider to participate in horseback riding. All persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by adult (18 years or older) or legal guardian. Anyone under the of 18, must wear a helmet.